Monday, October 18, 2010

Moment for Some Hair! (mostly for girls)

I was able to get a little time for myself and make something new with my hair and ended up using this book you see here. The steps explained are easy to follow. And the beginning of the book gives you basic steps for prepping your hair and curling your hair. Pictures are included for most hairdo's so you can keep track of what you are doing. At the end of the book there is also a small section on cosmetics (lipstick, eyeliner makeup,and blush). I recommend this book if you need a hairstyle for when performing at your school play, Halloween, or just want to dress up that hair with something new.Everything else, you use your creativity (I was about to type MasterCard but it figures it has no context.)

4 comments:

Oliver said...

I might need that for Halloween! LOL. Just kidding.

The Blogger Formerly Known As said...

Oh wow. How did you do your hair?
The enigmatic, masked blogger

Miss Bobo said...

lfmao Oliver. I love your sense of humor. Hey Blogger Formerly Known As, is that a sarcastic or serious question?

Anonymous said...

maybe you would be interested in joining me here in a simple but fun blog project

click link > http://allabouteemah.blogspot.com/2010/10/flying-notebook_20.html