Friday, August 12, 2011

Still "Taking Over"

After singing and revisiting some Evanescence oldies with my friends Nicky & Kay last night, I decided to go on a quest. And I have found quite some good results. I went on Evanescence's page and found this song playing in the background. With the new tracks so far on their page, Evanescence has proven that they are not "going under" like many other alternative popular bands that came out in the 2000's. The piano continues to be a strong influence in their music and Amy Lee (still looking good WOOT!) doesn't defraud with her voice intact as usual. Can't wait for more catchy rockin' tracks on October, and of course the video for this song! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOOOOVE EVANESCENCE! and I miss them D: they should keep writing a lot more music and make another CD. They were a good band and still are!

Follow for follow???

zaynab. said...

Evanescence is such a beasty band : " O iSaw on MTV about how their coming out with more music soon.
Really can't wait for the video too ~