Monday, August 9, 2010

Sometimes Good News are just Good News

So right now as I am progressing with this blog I have come up with new ideas to keep you guys entertained and informed. Every two weeks I will post an interview of someone new who is part of our alternative-styling-and-unique community (with photos of them too). Some of them will be bands or people who are involved in the Arts.....or maybe a surprise guest. Who knows (only I do). You are going to absolutely love it if not, entertained. Also, I am hoping I can get a raffle or a way for people to donate to the blog. In the end you will be rewarded with a free "givie" once I am given an address from the winner, in which I can send it to. And other surprises in store for you the reader. Your support, I assure you will be rewarded. And thank you all for following, reading, and commenting on my blog. I greatly appreciate it!





On the Get-go,
Miss Bobo

No comments: