Wednesday, August 11, 2010

What is In the Mystery Box Today?

So like I promised I did my first interview while hanging out in the city with my mystery model (another surprise) and we spotted an awesome kid all by himself. His name is Joshua Vasquez and he is 15. Read on:
MB: So what music you listen to?
JV: Post-hardcore and mostly underground.
MB: What's your top five bands?
JV: A Day To Remember
Dance Gavin Dance
I Set My Friends on Fire
We Came As Romans
Pierce The Veil
Pierce The ViewMB: Oh cool. Any recent concerts.
JV: Yeah, I went to this concert called Scream It Like You Mean IT 2010. 8 bands went. It was pretty hot.
MB: Oh that is interesting. I figured the second one was your favorite. So Vampire or Werewolf?
JV: Werewolf.
MB: What is your favorite superhero?
JV: Iceman because it would be cool to have your own transportation just to slide on ice.
MB: What do you do for a living?
JV: I go to school and I go to work. I play in a small band. We don't have a name yet but we would call it Set In Motion.
MB: What makes you you?
JV: The people I hang out with, the music I listen to and the clothes that I wear. I am like seperated from the kids at my school. They all listen to the current rap and hip-hop.
MB: I know that sucks.How do you feel about that?
JV: I don't know. I don't really see the point about that. It's all about sex and drugs. I am more into the underground stuff. I am just used to it.

That was this week's mystery interview. But trust me there is more coming. :)  Oh and by the way the photos are courtesy of Josh's archives.

No comments: